IT Ticket System Directives
Let us know so we can help!
- Step 1: Enter your name and password: newuser (you will be prompted to create your own)
- Step 2: Select your location, building and area from the drop down lists. You must also enter your room number on the right.
- Step 3: Select your problem type by clicking on the icon that best describes your issue.
- Step 4: Enter a description in the box provided.
- Step 5: Enter the best time of day for someone to come to your room. If you leave this blank we will assume that we can come any time.
- Step 6: Select a purpose for the request, most issues you can select general maintenance.
- Step 7: There is a spot for a requested completion date, you can use this field to let us know that you need something set up or installed by that date.
- Step 8: Next is a place to attach a file be it a picture or other file that describes the problem.
- Step 9: The last field is the submittal password; you have to input following password in order to submit your request.
IT Password: cccsitd2014
- Step 10: Click Submit
*All IT requests must go through this new system and they will be completed in the order they are received.